Wednesday 24 June 2015

I GET OVER 100 SUITORS DAILY

I Get Over 100 Suitors Daily-‘Nigeria’s Hairiest
Lady’ Queen Okafor"
"I get over 100 suitors daily-'Nigeria's Hairiest
Lady' Queen Okafor1 Nigeria’ hairy queen,Queen
Okafor has revealed she gets over 100 suitors
daily ..In an interview with SUNDAY PUNCH,
Okafor said
“I get not less than 100 suitors and admirers
everyday depending on the occasion. Married and
single men, boys, girls, lesbians and gay men are
attracted to me. But I can’t accept every person
that approaches me because people are very
deceptive.


“Some men will tell me that they are
not married, whereas they are married with
children at home. I am not married, but I intend
to get married one day because that is the prayer
of every woman, but definitely not to a married
man. If God answers my prayers, I will be happy
to be married to a businessman that will love me
and not be one that will beat me.”
“No man has ever dumped or disappointed me, I
can tell you that. I fell in love with one man
immediately after my secondary school. He was
fond of beating me because he was very
temperamental and that informed my decision to
quit the relationship.”
She spoke about another failed love encounter.
“I fell in love with one man, but I detest men that
don’t tell the truth, I was in love with him but
because he was a womanizer, I decided to dump
him. On several occasions, he tried to seduce and
sleep with my younger sister. My sister told me
about this. She said whenever she was asleep, he
would sneak into her bedroom and attempt to
sleep with her.”

No comments: