Thursday 13 August 2015

' ABOBAKU ' WANTED ALIVE WITH BOUNTY OF $50.000 ~ Dapo Rotifa

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: WANTED ALIVE THE ESCAPED ABOBAKU

I, Dapo Rotifa, a true son of the Source and one
of the biggest admirers of the departed great
monarch Oba Okunade Sijuwade Olubuse II hereby
announce a BOUNTY in the sum of $50,000 to be
drawn from my 401k retirement fund (that should
show my seriousness) for anyone who can bring
the ABOBAKU whose story of escape has gone
viral on the net patronized my fellow Nigerian
'cybercitizens'. If the ABOBAKU cannot be
brought to me alive, bringing him dead would
work and that would entitle his captor to a claim
of 50% of the bounty.

C'mon BOUNTY HUNTERS, get to work. You have
just 48 hours to perform. Please be advised that
a DNA test to confirm the identity of whoever is
presented, dead or alive, would be performed
before the bounty will be paid.
NB: Wondering what my interest in this is? No,
don't wonder about me or my interest, wonder
about those who chose to believe and share such
fabled story. It's bunch malarkey! That's what it
is.

No comments: